This week we spoke with Dr. Vicky Debold from the National Vaccine Information Center and the FDA Vaccine Advisory Committee. In the interview she spoke extensively about the vaccine’s development, safety testing, components and the push being put on to vaccinate the nation. This interview is a MUST if you are debating receiving this vaccine and a great resource to share with friends and family members who are facing the same decision.
Additional Swine Flu Links
- GREAT ARTICLE – Epidemiologist Tom Jefferson: ‘A Whole Industry Is Waiting For A Pandemic’ – SPIEGEL ONLINE – News – International
- Dr. Frank Lipman: Swine Flu: What To Do?
- Why the swine flu virus is not a major threat «
- Real threat behind swine flu is the massive panic as threat is overrated
- The AP: US, other nations stop counting pandemic flu cases
- H1N1 diagnosis may not be conclusive
- Legal immunity set for swine flu vaccine makers
- GlaxoSmithKline - Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 Influenza Update
The total population studied in clinical trials will be limited due to the need to provide the vaccine to governments as quickly as possible. Additional studies will therefore be required and conducted after the vaccine is made available.
Translation: There is such a push to get the vaccine out that limited testing was done but don’t worry they’ll be doing more testing AFTER people start getting it.
Additional Autism Prevalence Count Change Links